- About MCC Sask
- What we do
- Get involved
- Stories and resources
- Ways to give
8 Reasons to start a monthly gift...but don't stop there!
1) Your monthly gift help MCC and women's union in Tam Nong and Thanh Thuy, Vietnam build clean water and sanitation projects.
- Your gift does matter - regardless of the amount; it will make the difference for someone today, next month, the month after that and so on and so on.
2) It provides the opportunity for Moses Barasa in Webuye Kenya to receive a home glucose monitor and test strips, because Moses is diabetic.
- Whether it's the 15th or the 1st of each month that you choose to provide your gift, it's not so much about which day the money transfers from your account - it's about the life that it will transform forever.
- When you also choose the consolidated receipts option (one receipt at the end of the calendar year) you ensure that even more dollars are going directly to these projects.
6) provides a facilitator to teach about AIDS in Jordan.
Thank you for considering giving monthly blessings. GIve as you are able. Give generously! Download your automatic withdrawal form here.